Buy your tickets in advance online or at the Deckchair Cinema box office (open from 6:30pm)
Tickets can be purchased online! If you’re not able to print out your ticket, we can scan the barcode on your smart phone, or you can write down the booking number and bring this with you.
Online ticket sales close at 6pm on the night of screening.
Cash, eftpos and credit card facility are available at the box office.
Online tickets cancellation policy
Online tickets can be refunded up until 24 hrs prior to the screening only. We cannot refund tickets on or after the day of screening. For refunds before this period, please contact management with details of the booking as follows: name, phone number, booking or transaction number, and the last 4 digits of the credit card used to purchase the tickets. We must contact Venue Tickets, our online ticket manager, for them to process the refund onto the credit card that made the original purchase. We cannot give cash refunds for online purchases. Many thanks for your understanding.
Single Session Double Session (Flexi Pass) Type
$16 $24 Adult
$12 $18 Concession*
$10 $15 Darwin Film Society Members
$8 $12 Children
$35 $55 Family ticket
Free Free Under 5 years
*Australian Government-issued concession cards ONLY
Proof is required for concession and member tickets
Children aged 5-15 years
Family ticket includes 2 adults & 2 children (under 15yo)
Concession Cards & Seniors Cards
The Deckchair Cinema offers discount tickets for guests with Government-issued concession cards and Australian full-time students ONLY:
Concession Cards issued by an Australian Government include Health Care Card, Pension Concession Card, Low Income Health Care Card or Commomwealth Seniors Health Care Card ONLY
Australian Student Cards issued to full-time students (We do not accept ISIC cards)
Seniors Cards issued by an Australian Government
These discounted tickets are available for purchase online, however you MUST bring your valid ID with your tickets to the Box Office, to avoid disappointment.
Double sessions means 1 person gets to go to both the 7.30pm and 9.30pm screenings (check website for most current times) on the same night.
Please note, it is not a double pass, as in two tickets to the same film.
It is 1 person, 2 movies, same night.
How to buy Double Session tickets (flexi-passes) online:
– Select the first session film at 7:30pm
– From the booking page select the the ‘Flexi Pass’ option. The ‘flexi pass’ is our booking system’s way of saying ‘Double session’ ticket, which includes admission for the second film at ~9:30pm and is the double session pricing
– (Members, you will need to enter your membership number and click the link for the members area.)
– Follow the rest of the booking form process to complete your booking
– Once confirmed; print your ticket, write down your booking number, 0r bring your email on your phone/tablet so we can look up the details
– When you come to Deckchair from 6.30pm onwards, skip the queue down the left hand aisle and go straight to our Box Office or VIP entry attendant. Viola!! Enjoy the movies.
REMEMBER to bring your proof of concession or senior card to avoid disappointment.