Transitions Film Festival Limited ACN 601 384 605
1. We respect your privacy
Transitions Film Festival Limited, values your privacy and is committed to complying with our obligations under state and federal privacy legislation. Whenever we collect and otherwise deal with your personal information, we are governed by the National Privacy Principles which are contained in the Privacy Act 1988.
2. What personal information we collect
Whenever we collect personal information from you, whether online or in hard copy form when dealing with your registration or any inquiries you may have, we will make every reasonable attempt to inform you of why we are collecting your information, to whom we will disclose that information and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
In general, the purposes for which we collect your personal information include:
- to place you on our mailing list
- to deal with any inquiries you have about the Transitions Film Festival
- to provide you with information about festival screenings and events
- to deal with partnership requests, exchanges and negotiations
- to handle film, speaker and organization submissions
- to inform you of any selected special offers made to patrons of the Transitions Film Festival by Festival sponsors and partners
3. Use of your personal information
Transitions Film Festival does not sell or rent your personal information to other businesses. If you submit a film to us, we might, if requested, pass on your contact details to a third party, like another film festival that is interested in screening your film.
4. Security of your personal information
Transitions Film Festival works hard to ensure the security of your information and, once it comes into our possession, reasonable steps will be taken to protect your personal information.
5. Access to your personal information
You can contact us anytime by email firstname.lastname@example.org to ascertain, correct, or remove this information from our records. We will endeavour to respond to any such request within a reasonable period.
6. Complaints about privacy
If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to email@example.com.
When you visit our website we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
Third party sites
Our site has links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. We are not responsible for these sites or the consequences of you going on to those sites.